- U.S history since 1877
- Western Civilization to 1500
- Western Civilization since 1500
- Critical Reasoning in History
- World History to 1500 (Fall 2016)
- World History since 1500 (Fall 2016)
- Contemporary European History (Fall 2016)
Faculty - Social Science, Pleasant Hill Campus
Welcome to the Diablo Valley College employee online directory.
- B.A. in European History, M.A in World History. - San Francisco State University
- Ph.D - UC Davis
Under contract with Bloomsbury Press to co-author a three volume, fifteen-chapter World History coursebook.
“The Othered Irish - Shades of Difference in Postwar Britain, 1948-1971.” Contemporary European History , Volume 24 , Issue 01 , February 2015, pp 105 – 125
Book Review for Timothy H. Parsons. "The Second British Empire: In the Crucible of the Twentieth Century." Critical Issues in World and International History. (Lanham: Rowman & Littlefield, 2014).
Book Review for “The New Imperial Histories Reader,” edited by Stephen Howe, (London: Routledge, 2009), for H-Albion (H-Net). (January, 2012)
“Postwar Immigration from the Commonwealth: The Jarring Irish.” Radical History Review, Number 104: 103-125, (Spring 2009)
- AHA, JBS, WHA