- PSYCH 225 - Social Psychology
- PSYCH 230 - Abnormal Psychology
Faculty - Social Science, Pleasant Hill Campus
Welcome to the Diablo Valley College employee online directory.
- BA Psychology - Josephinum College
- MA Psychology - Southern Illinois University
- PhD Psychology - Southern Illinois University
- Rode, L. T. (2008). Homework assignments in counseling and psychotherapy. In Encyclopedia of Counseling (Vol. 3). Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications.
- Rode, L. T. (1996). Having designs on counselor education students. Contemporary Psychology, 41, 893-894.
- Rode, L. T. (1993). Casual conceptual clarity. Contemporary Psychology, 38, 917-918.
- Rode, L.T. (1984). Effects of counselor status/experience level and physical attractiveness on subjects' causal attributions about counseling success and failure. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Southern Illinois University; University Microfilms International, #8414032.
- Helms, J. E., & Rode, L. T. (1982). Effects of counselor’s age and physical attractiveness on evaluations of female counselors. Journal of College Student Personnel, 23, 418-424.
- American Psychological Association - Member 1986 to present.
Division 2 [Teaching of Psychology]
Division 17 [Counseling Psychology]
- National Organization for Women - Member 1982 to present.
- N.A.A.C.P. - Member 1997 to present
- Southern Poverty Law Center - Member 2001 to present.
- Licensed Psychologist. California, Ohio.
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists. 1992 to present.