The Admissions and Records Office is moving progressively toward conducting student
business online. We encourage all students to explore and become familiar with InSite/WebAdvisor
and all that it has to offer. InSite/WebAdvisor provides access to student accounts
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is a secure web interface that allows guests, students,
faculty and staff to access and update their information. Access InSite/WebAdvisor
directly through DVC’s homepage.
Attention students: check your student email!
All communication from the college will only be sent to your student email address. Important information from Admissions including
permission to add waitlisted classes will only be sent to your student email address.
Use InSite/WebAdvisor to:
• Activate and use your college issued email address
• Use SkyDrive online storage
• View your personal calendar
• Receive announcements, reminders and news
• Organize your schedule
• Communicate with instructors and classmates
• Register for and drop classes
• View grades and GPA
• View test results
• View/print class schedule
• View financial aid information
• Obtain enrollment verifications
• Check the status of transcript requests
• Update contact information
Instructions on a selection of InSite/WebAdvisor features.
Log-in to InSite/WebAdvisor
To access InSite/WebAdvisor, log-in with your username and password. Your username consists of the first letter
of your first name, your entire last name and the last three digits of your student
ID number. Your default password is your six digit date of birth (mmddyy). There are
no spaces or dashes in your username or default password. After your initial log-in,
you will be prompted to change your password. Your new password must be between six
and nine characters with both letters and numbers. Your password is confidential and
cannot be viewed or confirmed by staff.