- Admissions and Records
- Assessment Center
- Career and Employment Services
- Counseling Center
- Educational Talent Search
- Transfer Services
- Veterans Services
- Welcome Services
The Admissions and Records Office is moving progressively toward conducting student business online. We encourage all students to explore and become familiar with InSite/WebAdvisor and all that it has to offer. InSite/WebAdvisor provides access to student accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is a secure web interface that allows guests, students, faculty and staff to access and update their information. Access InSite/WebAdvisor directly through DVC’s homepage.
Attention students: check your student email!
All communication from the college will only be sent to your student email address. Important information from Admissions including permission to add waitlisted classes will only be sent to your student email address.
Use InSite/WebAdvisor to:
• Activate and use your college issued email address
• Use SkyDrive online storage
• View your personal calendar
• Receive announcements, reminders and news
• Organize your schedule
• Communicate with instructors and classmates
• Register for and drop classes
• View grades and GPA
• View test results
• View/print class schedule
• View financial aid information
• Obtain enrollment verifications
• Check the status of transcript requests
• Update contact information
To access InSite/WebAdvisor, log-in with your username and password. Your username consists of the first letter of your first name, your entire last name and the last three digits of your student ID number. Your default password is your six digit date of birth (mmddyy). There are no spaces or dashes in your username or default password. After your initial log-in, you will be prompted to change your password. Your new password must be between six and nine characters with both letters and numbers. Your password is confidential and cannot be viewed or confirmed by staff.