Post a job or internship
|Thank you for your interest in employing our students and alumni. Our employment services
involve a cooperative effort with College Central Network, Inc. where employers can
register online and post jobs to our students and alumni and search résumés, both
for no charge.
Who is eligible to post?
- All employer registrations are approved by our office.
- Approved employers may post full-time, part-time, internship, co-op, seasonal/volunteer,
freelance and work study jobs.
- We reserve the right to review and approve your posting before it is displayed to
students and alumni.
How to register
- Visit College Central Network to register as an employer.
- Complete and submit the registration form.
- Once your registration is approved, we will call or e-mail you to give you your password.
How to post a job after registering
- Return to College Central Network Employer page.
- Enter your Access ID and the Password that you received from our office.
- After you have logged in, under the Job Board section, click Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings.
- Click the Post a New Job button.
- Complete the Job Posting Form (be sure to complete all required fields, select majors
and job targets and do a complete job description).
- Click the Save Job Posting button.
You will receive confirmation that your job posting has been saved. You will then
be asked if you would like to post another job, return to the list of jobs that you
posted, or return to your Account Page.
How to edit a job posting
- After you have logged in, click Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings in the Job Board section, then click the Edit button for the posting you want.
- Check your posting and edit the appropriate items. Please note that any changes to
the Address fields (Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country) will be unique
to this job posting and will not be reflected on your employer registration form or
any other job postings.
- Click the Save Job Posting button.
How to delete a job posting
You may not delete a job posting, but you can expire it so that it is no longer visible
How to extend the deadline to fill a job or remove a posting once it has been filled
- To extend the deadline for a posting, click Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings in the Job Board section, then click the Edit button for the posting you want to extend. Change the expiration date. Then save
- To remove a posting, click Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings in the Job Board section, then click the Expire button for the posting you want removed. The Resume Submission Deadline will be set
to yesterday's date, which will remove the job posting from any jobseeker searches.
How to repost an expired job
Expired jobs are listed below currently active jobs and appear in red. Each expired
job has a Repost button associated with it. Click the Repost button for the job, make any necessary changes to the posting, and click the Save Job Posting button.
Resume and job search resources
How do I search for résumés of students or alumni?
- After you have logged in, click Search Student and Alumni Résumés.
- Select your Search Criteria.
- Click the Begin Search button.
- Your search results will include a list of the names of all persons who meet your
criteria. Click the résumé symbol for each person who is listed in your search results.
Please note that résumés have been entered by students/alumni in several different
formats. The type of browser that you are using will effect how you can view the résumés.
If you are using Internet Explorer, when you click on a résumé that is in Microsoft Word (.doc), Rich Text Format (.rtf),
or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format, your browser will automatically load the résumé in
your browser. You may then print the résumés by clicking the Print button on your
If you are using Netscape Navigator or Communicator, when you click on a résumé that is in Microsoft Word (.doc), Rich Text Format (.rtf),
or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format, you may be asked to open Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat
in order to view the résumé. You may then print the résumé directly from that application.
NOTE: You must have a word processor program that can read Microsoft Word (.doc) and
Rich Text Format (.rtf) files in order to view these types of résumés. You must have
Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view résumés created with
Adobe Acrobat (.pdf).