Special Programs/Courses



Earn units for your work! Whether you are working part-time, full-time, as a volunteer or intern, COOP may be right for you! Apply today!

Volunteer Services:

Looking to Volunteer? Several off-campus non-profit organizations post volunteer positions on our online job board. Click here to check it out and get started! Our off-campus volunteer certificate program can help make your experience even more rewarding.

Student Instructional Assistant Course:

Formerly Field Studies, the Teaching Assistant Course provides students who assist DVC Faculty with college units. Generally, you must have taken a course with a particular faculty member to be eligible. Find out how to apply now!