"The UCB Concurrent Enrollment Program will no longer be offered beyond Spring 2015
per UC Berkeley. Spring 2015 will be the last iteration of the UCB Concurrent Enrollment
Program and it will not be available in Fall 2015 or subsequent semesters.
Spring 2015 UCB Concurrent Enrollment Program
If you are interested in participating in the Concurrent Enrollment Program for Spring
2015 you must attend the Concurrent Enrollment orientation on December 9, 2014 from
12-1 at HSF 292.
If you are unable to attend, you must read the orientation script AND PowerPoint presentation
posted below. Please review the criteria listed below to see if you qualify for the
program before moving forward.
Participation forms are due: 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 8, 2015
script participation form Concurrent Enrollment Orientation Presentation
Tedmund Muñoz email@example.com
Faculty – Counselor/Instructor
Diablo Valley College
(restricted course list)
Criteria to take one class at UC Berkeley;
- Have completed English 122 with a grade of “C” or higher, and
- Have completed 20 UC transferable units by the end of Fall 2014, and
- Have a UC transferable grade point average of 2.4 or better, and
- Have not attended any four-year college/university as a regularly admitted student,
- Have not been admitted to any four-year college/university, including UC Berkeley,
even if you did not attend (you may participate if you have taken classes through
UC summer sessions but have not been admitted to a fall or spring semester at UC Berkeley),
- Have not received a "C-" or lower in your first course taken from the concurrent enrollment
- Have not received an outstanding grade of Incomplete from your first course in the concurrent enrollment program (you may participate
again once the Incomplete has been changed to a letter grade), and
- Plan to be a full-time student.