Are you interested in taking one lower-division class at UC Berkeley in fall 2014?
For FREE? Watch the video linked below to learn more:
[video] (script to video)
If you qualify, download, print, fill out, and return the Concurrent Enrollment Participation
form linked below to Ted Munoz in the DVC Counseling Center by 1 p.m. on Friday, August
1, 2014. Be sure to also view the restricted courses list for all 2014, available
on the link below.
(participation form) (restricted course list)
Criteria to take one class at UC Berkeley;
- Have completed English 122 with a grade of “C” or higher, and
- Have completed 20 UC transferable units by the end of spring 2014, and
- Have a UC transferable grade point average of 2.4 or better, and
- Have not attended any four-year college/university as a regularly admitted student,
- Have not been admitted to any four-year college/university, including UC Berkeley,
even if you did not attend (you may participate if you have taken classes through
UC summer sessions but have not been admitted to a fall or spring semester at UC Berkeley), and
- Have not received a "C-" or lower in your first course taken from the concurrent enrollment
- Have not received an outstanding grade of Incomplete from your first course in the concurrent enrollment program (you may participate
again once the Incomplete has been changed to a letter grade), and
- Plan to be a full-time student.