Each year DVC hosts a Transfer Day event in both the fall and spring. The fall event includes UC, CSU, private and out-of-state schools. The spring event is reserved for private California and out-of-state schools. The fall event is held at both the Pleasant Hill and San Ramon Campus. Please click on the links to visit each campus' page to see event details and a list of schools attending this year's event. Please don't hesitate to stop by our office for more information or assistance. We hope to see you there!
1. Click on one of the links to the left to see who is attending campus' event and to find out more details.
2. Make a list of the universities/colleges you would like to speak with and are interested in, so you have a plan.
3. Bring a list of specific questions you have regarding the school to ask the representative so you don’t forget.
4. Bring a notepad to write down answers.
5. Ask for the college representative’s contact information in case you have follow-up questions later on.