There's still time to add a class
at DVC this fall!
It's not too late!
Most fall classes have started but not all classes begin when the semester first starts. Visit InSite/WebAdvisor for late start classes, or take a look at our Late Start Class List, and enroll now!
DVC offers more than 40 A.A. and A.S. degrees, more than 40 certificates of accomplishment,
and a wide selection of certificates of achievement. See all of our Degrees and Certificates
Still accepting applications for FALL admission NOW!
Still not sure what you want to take? Check out our Courses to Consider
Or visit InSite/WebAdvisor to look at our variety of class offerings.
Are finances a concern?
DVC offers lots of ways to help students pay for their college. See what is available and Learn how to apply!
Is coming to campus a challenge?
There are a wide variety of classes that are taught online only or partly online. Check out the fall online class list.
Need help registering for classes?
- Visit the Enrollment Lab at the Pleasant Hill Campus.
- Visit the Learning Commons at the San Ramon Campus.
- Call Welcome Services during office hours - 925-969-2106
Or schedule an appointment with a counselor to get more help.
Your roadmap to success
Schedule an appointment with a counselor to develop a comprehensive education plan
using the Student Planning Tool - your roadmap to success! Now available on Insite/WebAdvisor. The student planning tool is our new online self-service tool to help you create a roadmap to your goals and
build your education plan.
Important dates for fall
||Online and open walk-in registration for late enrollment and late start classes
Online registration is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Students may register anytime on or after their appointment date and time up until
midnight the day before the class section begins.
- Registration for classes after the course begins is on a space-available basis and
will require a late add code or instructor signature.
- Students may use a late add code to register online.
- Student with an instructor signature must register at the admissions counter.