If you have already had your exam sent to us please be sure to follow the instructions below to arrange to sit for your test. Any exams received after April 1st will be returned to their school of origin (unless you are a student who has already tested with us this semester).
1) Email us at email@example.com a week or so after the exam has been sent to confirm its arrival. No phone calls please. We will not book any appointment until we have received your exam so please verify with us your exam's arrival BEFORE completing your proctor form. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2) After confirming that we have received your test please email us to book your appointment. Please give three dates in your email that will work for you and we will do our best to accommodate you.
3) Be sure to arrive on-time for your scheduled appointment. Late arrivals will not be admitted for testing. Please see our campus map for directions. Please be sure to read our Proctoring Policies & Waiver form which outlines the testing policies of the DVC Assessment Center to ensure that you are willing and able to comply with all of them. If possible, please bring this signed waiver on your first day of testing with us.
4) All fees must be paid upon completion of the exam. There is a $20 PER HOUR fee for all exams proctored in our center. Proctoring fees are paid at the Cashier's Office by cash, check, debit or credit card.
5) We will send the exam back to your school per their requirements. Contact your instructor or institution for your results. We will not receive the results of your exam.