DVC educates and trains students that are qualified to contribute to your organization as an intern, volunteer or full/part time employee.
We are happy to announce our 12th Annual Summer Job and Internship Fair. Employer Registration for the event is currently full and closed. Thank you for thinking of our students! We encourage you to post open positions on our online job system and contact us directly to learn about other ways to recruit potential employees for your business.
Services for employers include:
- Access to post jobs/internships online for free
- Weekly visits to campus to recruit students for positions within your organization (contact Sarah Boland: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- a work experience program (CO-OP) where students develop and improve skills while working
- links to additional resources including program that provide pre-employment screening, on-the-job training and access to tax credits
- DVC is the #1 transfer school to UC Berkeley, Cal State East Bay and San Francisco State University.
- DVC trains students in over 50 career/technical areas including culinary arts, engineering and special education.
Questions? 925-969-2135; email@example.com