ESARS - Online Counseling Appointment System
Online Counseling Appointment System
You have indicated that you are a high school student.
High School students may not use this program. Please talk with your High School Principal, Career Guidance Counselor or High School Counselor for guidance.
DVC Counselors do not meet with high school students.
Students enrolled at DVC may schedule a counseling appointment if the student:
- has a GED Certificate or
- has a High School Proficiency Certificate or
- graduated from High School or
- 18 years or older and not attending high school
The DVC Counseling Department offers an orientation to new college students who are 18 years old and/or who have graduated from high school or obtained a GED or High School Proficiency certificate.
The new student orientation provides the following information;
- Educational Plan and Career Goals
- Services available to students Academic Assessment to plan for class selection and scheduling
- Athletic Services
- Career and Employment Services
- Cashier Services
- Computer Lab Services
- Counseling Services
- Dental Clinic Services
- Disability Support Services
- Extended Opportunity Program and Services
- Financial Aid Services
- International Student Services
- Library Services
- Student Life (student government, clubs, etc.)
- Transfer Services
- Welcome Center Services
- Geographical Orientation
- Counseling and Advising
Dates/times of the new student orientation
DVC Counseling Center