Welcome to the Pre-Apprenticeship program!
Students will receive the training they need for a new and exciting career in a number of apprenticeship programs, including:
- And more!
Students in the pre-apprenticeship program will:
- Experience hands-on training
- Learn about the construction industry
- Acquire points toward entry into apprenticeship trades
- Gain valuable preparation for apprenticeship entrance exams
- Learn critical safety techniques and best practices
- Acquire industry-wide recognized employability skills
- Review basic math competencies
DVC's Pre-apprenticeship program can prepare you for a high-paying job in the construction trade. Starting salaries can begin at more that $35,000 and grow to over $90,000 after 5 years.
Students interested in the Pre-Apprenticeship program at DVC should contact the program lead JValdez@dvc.edu for more information.
We are recruiting for the Spring 2021 Pre-Apprenticeship cohort.
For more information or assistance with registration for Fall 2020 prerequisite courses email Nicole Gomes at firstname.lastname@example.org.