Vincent van Veen
Faculty - Psychology, San Ramon Campus
Welcome to the Diablo Valley College employee online directory.
- M.A. Psychology - Utrecht University (the Netherlands)
- Ph.D. Psychology - University of Pittsburgh
- PSYCH 101 -Introduction to Psychology
- PSYCH 200 – Life Span Development
- PSYCH 215 - Intro to Research Methods in Psychology
- Van Veen, V., & Carter, C. S. (2006). Conflict and cognitive control in the brain. Current
Directions in Psychological Science, 15, 237-240.
- Van Veen, V., Krug, M. K., Schooler, J. W., & Carter, C. S. (2009). Neural activity
predicts attitude change in cognitive dissonance. Nature Neuroscience, 12, 1469-1474.
- Van Veen, V., Krug, M. K., & Carter, C. S. (2008) The neural and computational basis
of controlled speed-accuracy tradeoff during task performance. Journal of Cognitive
Neuroscience, 20, 1952-1965.
- American Psychological Association