The Cashier's Office will assist you with your fee payments.

Enrollment fees

*All fees are subject to change by the state legislature.
  View current fee information.

Other fees

  • The optional $10 student activity sticker offers discounts for student related activities (purchase in the Student Union building).
  • A $1 per unit Associated Students fee (student union fee) helps pay for the maintenance of the student center. The maximum fee is $10 per student per academic year.
  • Voluntary $5 student activity fee charged to all students at registration to help funding for student programs such as textbook on reserve in the library (refund request must be made in person at the Cashier's Office no later than the last day of the refund period for classes...see below).
  • A $2 fee is charged at registration for fall and spring semesters, and allows the student government to provide support for governmental affairs representatives of local or statewide student body organizations.

Parking fees

Parking at the San Ramon campus is free, with no permit required. Parking at the Pleasant Hill campus is also free for the Fall 2021 term, but you must purchase your permit on InSite. For detailed instructions and most current information, please visit our parking page.

Outstanding debts

If you have any outstanding debts, you will be blocked from registration or from obtaining academic transcripts and diplomas until those debts are cleared. Pay debts at the Cashier’s Office. Debts are subject to district collection processes.

Fee refunds

To receive a fee refund, students must withdraw from school or drop class by the deadline (refer to your class schedule when you register for a class for exact dates). Refund checks for complete or partial withdrawals from school will be processed after the first two weeks of instruction. Refund checks will be mailed to the student address on file in the college Admissions and Records Office. If you have a new address, please notify the Admissions and Records Office at the time of withdrawal or change of program.

All refunds are processed the first Thursday of each month.

If you paid online (credit/debit card payment only): A refund will be applied to the credit/debit card used for online payment.

If you paid in person by any payment method: A check will be issued for the amount of the refund due. All refund checks will be made payable to the student whether paid by cash, check, money order, cashier's check or credit card. No refund of the enrollment fee will be made to any student who withdraws from classes after the first two weeks of instruction for a full semester class, or after 10 percent of the class time for a short-term class.

You will not receive a refund it:

  • you stop attending class and do not officially withdraw from the course
  • you withdraw from the course after the refund deadline
  • you have other outstanding debts to the college

Financial aid enrollment fee refunds

If subsequent to paying enrollment fees, a student becomes eligible for financial aid and receives an enrollment fee waiver, the student will automatically be mailed a full refund check according to the same refund processing cycle as enrollment fee refunds.

Enrollment fee deferments

If subsequent to paying enrollment fees, a student becomes eligible for an enrollment fee deferment to an outside agency, the student should request that the document stating the deferment be submitted to the Cashier's Office. The student will then automatically be mailed a refund check of the deferred fees according to the same refund processing cycle as enrollment fee refunds.

Parking permit refunds

Parking fee refunds will be made if the student drops all classes within the first two weeks of instruction for semester-length courses or by 10 percent of the length of short-term courses. The parking decal must be returned promptly to the Cashier's Office for a refund. Lost or stolen parking permits are not refundable.

Non-refundable fees

The Associated Students fee is not refundable. Our refund policy complies with and is based upon California law and the Education Code.

Non-resident tuition refunds

Refunds for over $5,000 must be requested at the Cashier's Office. A detailed refund policy is available.