Out of State Resources

Out of State College and University transfer information

DVC has articulation agreements with the following out of state colleges and universities:

DVC's Out of State Articulation Agreements

For universities that do not have articulation agreements with DVC, use this helpful course planning guide to ensure you are aware of the correct classes for transfer.

Explore and compare your transfer options: Out of State Colleges and Universities

Utilize resources to help you determine which transfer institutions meet your transfer criterion.

Want to leave California without paying out-of-state tuition?

The Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) allows eligible students to pay 150% of the in-state tuition rate for out of state universities on this list.

Search for Out of State Campuses through RACC's School Directory.

Ready to apply?

See the "Private/Out of State" section of our Application Dates and Tasks page.