- Admissions and Records
- Assessment Center
- Career and Employment Services
- Counseling Center
- Educational Talent Search
- Transfer Services
- Veterans Services
- Welcome Services
You are considered a transfer student if you have attended another college, excluding DVC, LMC, or CCC and are new to DVC.
In order to complete the matriculation process for priority registration as a transfer student to DVC you will need to complete the following enrollment steps:
1. Submit an application online using OpenCCC
2. Complete the Online Orientation
3. English and math assessment tests
4. Academic advising/education planning - this can be completed by making an appointment to meet with a DVC counselor
If you attended a college outside our district, you will want to submit official transcripts for each institution for your permanent record. If you need to satisfy prerequisites, submit the Prerequisite form with proof attached to the Admissions and Records Office at least 3 business days prior to your registration date to avoid registration delays. Please attach proof to the prerequisite form regardless of whether you already submitted a transcript.