- Admissions and Records
- Assessment Center
- Career and Employment Services
- Counseling Center
- Educational Talent Search
- Transfer Services
- Veterans Services
- Welcome Services
All students registered for classes at DVC will receive an email account. Students will be notified via their personal email with the new account information. View InSite Portal and InSite Mail FAQs.
InSite mail is an excellent email and online program for students from Microsoft. Students have access to a generous amount of online storage, shared calendars, blogging tools, and much more.
Below is a list of just some of the great features you will get.
10 GREAT InSite mail FEATURES
1. Your email will be integrated into the InSite portal. One Stop for email, calendar and storage, and your InSite class and team sites.
2. Students receive a web-based InSite email account with a 10GB mailbox that's yours to keep for life.
3. Every student gets 7GB of password-protected online file storage with Windows Live SkyDrive. You can also post photos to online photo albums that can be viewed by anyone, or limited to only the friends you invite.
4. You'll be able to use Microsoft Office Web Apps - free online versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
5. Your storage allows Shared Online Documents where you can create, access, and share project files using your Office Web Apps - no more USB drives or email attachments. Parts of your online calendar can also be shared with friends.
6. You'll be able to send instant messages, share photos, and stay in touch with friends using Windows Live Messenger, one of the world’s most popular IM applications.
7. You'll be able to access your email and Messenger from your mobile phone with Windows Live Mobile.
8. You can have Text Messages sent to your mobile phone when email arrives in your inbox.
9. You can get real-time notifications from Windows Live Alerts sent to your email, Messenger, or to your mobile phone. You choose the topics that are important to you —headlines, sports, stock quotes, and more.
10. You'll have a genuine ".edu" e-mail address that adds a professional touch to your resume.
Visit www.4cd.edu/insite/faqs.aspx for InSite Portal and InSite Mail FAQs.