Welcome to the Basic Needs community at Diablo Valley College. Basic Needs are the conditions and resources you need to survive and thrive. These conditions and resources can include, but are not limited to food, housing, clothing, financial, and access to wellness and mental health services.
Our mission is to help connect you to:
- food pantries and support programs
- affordable temporary and permanent housing solutions
- physical health, wellness and mental health services
- textbooks and other materials or equipment required for online courses
- financial resources to support financial emergencies and foster long-term financial wellness
- resources for student parents
We are committed to supporting the basic needs of our students. Have a question? Email the Basic Needs staff.
New! Free online mental & health services:
TimelyCare telehealth program for students
DVC is excited to offer a new telehealth program for students called TimelyCare. This FREE service provides access to 24/7 medical and mental telehealth care with TimelyCare. The TimelyCare telehealth Initiative is offered for one year by ASDVC in collaboration with Diablo Valley College.