Register for Classes

DVC has two Admission and Records Offices. One is located at our Pleasant Hill Campus and the other is at our San Ramon Campus. 

Transfer to other colleges

The Transfer Center at Diablo Valley College can help you transfer to four-year colleges and universities. 

Paying for college

There are many resources available at DVC to help you pay for college. 

Request a transcript

To order transcripts, please submit your request in writing. You may come into the Admissions and Records Office and fill out a transcript request form. For more information, visit the transcript page