Student Code of Conduct
Reporting student code of conduct violations including academic integrity
The purpose of the student code of conduct is to provide guidance in identifying and discouraging behavior that conflicts with the building of a safe, strong and just community that respects and protects the diverse interests and goals of all students, all student organizations, and the ability for Diablo Valley College to provide the highest-quality learning and working environment for our community.
Examples of violations include but not limited to:
- habitual profanity or vulgarity,
- making excessive noise,
- continued willful disobedience,
- defiance of authority.
Please review the Code of Conduct Quick Reference Guide for more information.
Report an incident electronically using the Symplicity Advocate Software
- Report a conduct/academic integrity incident.
- Log in with your full email username (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Use your InSite Portal/Colleague password.
- Save this link as a bookmark or favorite in your browser.
For technical assistance on completing the online form, please contact Leigh Apodaca, by email at email@example.com or by calling 925-969-4272.
Upon submission of your report, you will receive an automatic confirmation of receipt
After a report is filed, it will be assigned to a conduct officer who will conduct an investigation. The conduct officer will follow up with the reporting party.