Spring 2023 Tools for Success
In order to remain in good standing with EOPS, students must complete the following
- Complete two scheduled EOPS counseling visits by Friday, May 19, 2023.
- Drop-in visits do not count towards completion of this requirement
- Appointments must be at least two weeks apart in order for both to count towards this
- Submit EOPS online progress report for each class with this form by Sunday, April
- Complete a mid-semester check-in form by Sunday, April 7, 2023
- Maintain at least a 2.0 semester GPA
- Complete at least 67 percent of enrolled units
There are multiple ways to schedule a counseling appointment. You can schedule an
appointment yourself through a system called eSARS:
Use EOPS eSARS to schedule with Alicia Brizzi or Paula Stanfield
Use general counseling eSARS to schedule with any other EOPS counselors.
Please note: Appointments can only be scheduled two weeks in advance. eSARS will not
show appointments beyond 2 weeks of the current date.
Book voucher eligibility:
EOPS Spring 2023 book vouchers expire on Friday, April 7, 2023.
CONTINUING EOPS STUDENTS
- Continuing students in good standing receive priority book voucher processing.
- You must be enrolled in 6.0 or more units each term to be eligible to receive a book voucher. Exceptions may be made for students
- Students enrolled full-time or who have a DSS certification are eligible to receive
the full book voucher amount
- Students enrolled in 6 - 11.9 units are eligible to receive a pro-rated reduced book
- Students on Alert Status Level I must attend an Alert Status workshop before regaining book voucher eligibility.
- Students on Alert Status Level II are NOT eligible to receive a book voucher for the term.
- Students enrolled in 3.0 - 5.9 units are NOT eligible to receive a book voucher but may receive all other supportive EOPS
services (ex: priority registration, tutoring, supply kit, etc.)
NEW EOPS STUDENTS
- New students must complete all EOPS application steps before being eligible to receive
a book voucher.